Friday, April 28, 2006

My Boys!



My wife probably wanted this image for her blog, but since I haven't posted in a while, I'm taking it! (Hey, I was doing taxes-then recovering from doing taxes-what do you want from me?) The boys were lounging this morning in the living room before I left for work. They also came with me to volleyball tonight, a first with BOTH the boys. I think the little one is hooked; he couldn't take his eyes off the game... so... two more little ones and we'll have a whole team!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Okay -- is anyone else freaked out by the fact that Asher looks like a china doll in this photograph?? Scary! But a great photo none-the-less! Luvva you honey!! :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger C Staude said...

It would appear that Ash has grown two 'antler-like' appendages on his little noggin! What's up with that?
I agree with the china doll assessment... I think it's the lighting!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

The hat, and the outfit in fact, were given to us this weekend from some of Nate's friends who used to nanny for the Kohler family. It's from Paris. Oui Oui! Every time I see it, I laugh because I always think of that bugs bunny cartoon with the two french chefs, where they're trying to cook Bugs...and one of them was wearing a hat just like it. Anyway......

:)

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home