Wednesday, October 08, 2008

No News is Good News... right?


Well, I find that it seems like a good time to start my blog posting again. Hey, it's only been a year! That's right, Rhylah is one year old today! So my excuse for not blogging is that I have been busy with a new born, an almost three year old and an ever growing, ever curious, ever challenging six (and a half) year old.

Things are going well- I changed jobs- I am now a senior photographer at a commercial and advertising studio in Southwest Michigan called JohnsonRauhoff. So this summer we up and moved the family. Things went as smooth as could be expected, and we were blown away by the blessings that accompanied our move. In this real estate market we were able to sell our house in Sheboygan in just under 4 weeks, we got a steal on our new house, and things have been going extremely well in my new position at work.

My goal is to post new photos and updates twice a week or so. If you need more updates than that, visit Katrina's blog. I hope everyone is doing well and feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I love you baby! So good to see you blogging again! :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger C Staude said...

Your week is up... time for some new shots!!!

You promised!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home